Sunday, November 13, 2005

Week in Review

I worked overtime on Monday and then made a blood donation after I got off work. I was a given an 5-gallon pin for having donated that much to date. I skipped drumming that evening since I did not want to aggravate the arm from which the blood was taken.

I walked four miles on both Wednesday and Thursday, giving me eight miles for the week. I had been listening to lectures on CDs while walking. I have just finished a series by Rufus Fears titled "Books That Have Made History: Books That Can Change Your Life." The course consists of 36 half-hour lectures. They are available for loan should anyone wish to borrow them.

I received page proofs this week for my next indexing job. The book is on Mexican repatriation in the 1930s.

Saturday morning the Secular Singers met at Zarrow Library to sing some Christmas music in preparation for our HumanLight celebration on December 18. A reporter for the Tulsa World came by and interviewed us (as members of the Humanist Association) for an upcoming article in the paper.

No comments: