Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Progress toward my goals

Here we are now three-quarters of the way through the year. I set some goals back in January. How am I doing? One goal was to walk an average of a mile a day. This is day 278 and I have walked 284 miles so far this year. Barring any unforseen events, I should reach this goal.

As second goal was to reach 185 volkswalks. I am at 180 right now. Only five more to go before the end of the year. I should be able to make that.

Another goal is to revive Secular Singers and stages two performances. The vocal ensemble is up and running again. We have five members in the group -- the most we have ever had. We have a concert set about a week and a half away. I don't know yet if we will try to have a second performance this year. If we do, it will be a Christmas concert.

I reached my goal of finding 100 geocaches a few weeks ago. I'm at 107 caches at this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What goals do you have which meet the needs of other people? I have found that goals which require some sacrifice on my part are the most satisfying when they are met. I'm sure you have these goals as well.