Thursday, April 23, 2009

Events of the day

This morning Gail came over and we played duets for almost two hours. We have been asked to play again at Church of the Restoration. I asked Gail when she would be available to play again and she said May 10 or May 24. We will probably play ragtime duets again as we did last time. We have been working on two ragtime duets: ”Champagne Rag” by Joseph F. Lamb and “Palm Leaf Rag” by Scott Joplin. Those will probably be the selections we use.

I was exhausted following our practice, so I took a nap in the afternoon. When I got up, we went to TCC West to walk for an hour. I figure I walked three miles, bringing my total for the year up to 142 miles.

I enjoyed two good homecooked meals today. For lunch we had BLT sandwiches; for dinner we had barbecue with potato salad. Strawberries topped off the meal.

No comments: