Friday, October 08, 2010

A tribute to my wonderful wife

J stuck by my side every moment we were at the hospital. She was so sweet the entire time of my stay at the hospital. I had back surgery last Monday.

She never complained of doing the dirty work. Yes, I had a few incidents of throwing up. She was by my side the entire time. Once again, I owe her my life.

The first time I owe her my life was three and a half years ago when I was dying of a brain tumor. Everyone had given up on me, except for J.

Once again this time, we made it through the surgery together. At times when I was delerious, she was the steady hand to guiide me to shore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! That woman is a "keeper".

I was so sorry to hear about the stalking experience you had last Friday. Neither one of you needed that right when you were going in to the hospital.

Glad to hear you both had a good hospital experience.

A True HAT Friend