Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Reading

I am currently reading a book by Darrel Ray by the title The God Virus. I am at the 91% point in the book, which I am reading on my Kindle. One thing about the Kindle -- you always can tell where you are in a book you are reading.

I am really impressed by The God Virus. The book deals with the subject of religion, and it is probably the best book I have read on the subject. If you have a Kindle, you should at least download the free sample.

This book is tightly written. Each sentence is important. I have been using the underline feature of my Kindle, and I find I have underlined about 5% of the book.

I should have the book finished sometime tomorrow. Maybe I can say more about the book then.

William is the new leader of Tulsa Atheists. He also plays guitar. I expect him to come over tomorrow so that we can rehearse for a meeting we will be performing at Saturday after next.

No comments: