Sunday, September 08, 2013

Finished another book

Tonight I finished reading another book, Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini. It is an historical novel based on a true story. I read it for the Methodist Book Club, which would normally meet tomorrow evening, except tomorrow's meeting has been called off. The next meeting will be in another month. We saw a movie recently. It is The Butler. I highly recommend it. You will relive many key events in your life, if you are my age. Gail is about to leave on a vacation. We will resume practice on the 23rd of this month. Attendance was very low at church this morning. Many people were away on travels. The sermon today was on Jewish celebrations. We are now in the period of the high holy days of the Jewish calendar. I am enjoying my new Samsung tablet. There is a lot to learn about it. I also recently got a new LG phone. There is much to learn about it also.

No comments: