Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Sunday

Today I substituted for the regular pianist at Church of the Restoration. I got many compliments from the congregation. There were only seven or eight people in the congregation today. I also sang a duet with Joy. We sang "This Land is Your Land" by Woody Guthrie.

I skipped going to the Humanist Study Group, and completely forgot about drumming. Luke and Ayla were over this afternoon. Luke seemed like he may be getting sick. I have never seen him so lethargic.

This evening I watched a DVD (a documentary) I had checked out from the library. The title is "Considering Democracy." The filmmaker traveled the world asking people about the United States and democracy. She wanted to see the United States from a foreign perspective. It is a very good film, and I would recommend it to others.

No comments: