Saturday, July 21, 2012

Update

Well, it's not tomorrow.  It is now Saturday.  I have been working on an index all this week.  I missed piano practice with Gail last Monday since we did not get back until late Monday evening.  Come to think of it, she had something she had to do that day. Next Humanist Sunday we plan on playing "The Comedian's Galop" by Kabalevsky and "Boogie for Two."  A galop is a lively dance in duple meter, not to be confused with a "gallop," which is something you might do with a horse.

I just now signed up for an online course in World Music.  The course starts next Monday.  The course is free.  You, too, can sign up and take the course.  Go to the website "Coursera" and sign up.  Read about Coursera, and you may discover other courses you would like to take.  All coursera courses are FREE.  Check it out.

I am still taking the free course titled "Build Your Vocabulary" through the Tulsa Library.  I have just three lessons remaining.

No comments: