Friday, December 14, 2012

A trip to Springfield

Last Tuesday we drove to Springfield to see if we could be of any help to my parents.  I drove my father around to accomplish some errands.  We went to Walgreen's and then on to Harter House.  Both are on Republic Road and are close to where my parents live.   We also picked up my sister Paula and took her to a few places she needed to go.

Driving to Springfield, I almost hit a deer.  It jumped in front of the car, but just as quickly did a 180 degree turn and got out of my way.  Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw it cross the road behind me.

On this trip I did not visit a music store.  Lately I have been printing a lot of sheet music from the website Free-Scores.com.  They have quite a selection of sheet music which you can print for free.

On the way home, we stopped in Joplin at the Red Lobster for lunch.

No comments: