Monday, December 03, 2012

Back to the blog

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything here.  I guess we have been too busy.

We hosted a Thanksgiving dinner for family members.  We had to start several days before Thanksgiving to get everything in place for the event.

Saturday was Movie Night at the Bradleys.  We watched Zeitgeist.  It is a dense movie.  By that, I mean the claims made in this film come so thick and fast you can't evalute them on the spot.  The film is available for viewing on YouTube.  I hope to rewatch it sometime and read more about the claims made in the movie.  The film runs for two hours.  I would be interested in hearing from any of my readers as to what they think about the film.

Gail and I played duets at church last Sunday.  We played "Jingle Bells" and "Still, Still, Still."  We had to cancel our practice today.  Church activities will be at a minimum for the remainder of the year.

No comments: