Friday, September 05, 2008

Brain surgery, Classic Rock, and Mosaics

As many of you are aware, I had brain surgery in January 2007. From time to time, I have to get CT and MRI scans of my head to see if the remnants of the tumor are growing back. I had MRIs and CTs done this past Tuesday at St. John Medical Center. The doctor said everything appears to be “stable.” No growth was evident, so I am good for another six months. After I have scans next March, I will go on a yearly schedule.

Tomorrow night will be “Movie Night” at the Bradleys. Gail and I plan to play “Classic Rock,” a duet piece written by Eugenie Rocherolle, or Jeannie Rock n’ Roll, as we like to call her.

Next Monday evening, I start a class in Mosaics taught at Waterworks Art Studio. I have been wanting to take up mosaics for a long time. I have several books on the subject which I have collected over the years. Now I will finally get some hands-on experience.

No comments: