Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Close to finishing the index

I'm down to the point where I keep making small changes in my index. I will probably send in it tomorrow.

This morning I took the '08 Saturn to the dealership for an oil change. So far, we have not had any problems with the car. We now have about 15,000 miles on it. After the oil change was done I went to the nearby Big Lots store to see if they had any recorders (musical instruments). They did not, so next I went to Wal-Mart. I did not find any there either. Then I went to Dollar Tree. I found several there. I bought five recorders. These are the cheap type -- all plastic. I am going to give each member of Secular Singers a recorder and see if we can form a consort. Each recorder is a different color; therefore, I might call our recorder consort "The Colorful Consort." We might pick up some new members -- folks who are uncomfortable with singing in front of others.

Then we went to the TCC Fitness Center for our usual walking exercise. We came home, and I cooked hamburgers out on the grill.

At 7:00 pm, we went to Zarrow Library for the Liberal Action Network. I was pleased that we had an attendance of six. I wrote a letter to my representative in the state house. I will mail it tomorrow.

No comments: