Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another indexing job is coming

I finished the indexing job I have been working on, and now have another one coming. The page proofs for it should arrive next Tuesday. It is a longer book than the one I just finished. The catalog says it is 552 pages, but part of that is non-indexable material, such as bibliography. The book is on mestizo shamanism.

We spent the evening yesterday at Nick's house watching the grandkids while Nick and Jen went out for dinner and a live show in Bixby. It was late when they came back to their house (after 11 PM). They had a good time.

Today I have some friends coming over for Secular Singers. I still have some preparation to do yet. I have the recorders to pass out. I need to locate the YouTube video I watched recently on how to play a recorder. I think we will watch that to learn how to play the instrument. The recorders I bought are cheap. I got them at the dollar store.

No comments: