Thursday, March 04, 2010

Brief summary of day's events

We went to Lake Keystone and walked the 5 K volkswalk there. I am still having trouble walking. I have pain in my left leg. It sometimes feels as if the leg is going to collapse. I suspect the problem is in my back (specifically the spine). I get tired easily. It is a good thing I am retired, otherwise, I would have to take off work. I have scans set for March 16. These are a follow-up to the brain surgery I had in 2007.

The last time I saw my back doctor regarding my back, he said if the pain comes back to call in and they would schedule a MRI for me. I will probably have to do that. I will try to wait until the scans of my brain are taken. J thinks the tumor is growing back. I think the problem is in my back.

We watched lecture number 29 today. It is titled "Discourse in an Intentionalist Paradigm." There are just seven lectures left in this course.

We went grocery shopping this afternoon. It is good to have that out of the way for a while.

No comments: