Monday, March 01, 2010

Start of a new week; Favorite books

Knowing that Gail would be coming over for piano practice this morning, we were at the post office around 9:00 am to pick up our mail and have delivery resumed. Then we went by our CPA and picked up our tax papers. On the way home, we went through the drive-thru at Braum's and got a couple of sausage and egg biscuits. We brought them home and ate them. I had just enough time to take a shower before Gail arrived. However, I forgot to shave. Oh, well.

Duet practice went well. We hope to perform again at Church of the Restoration soon. We still haven't made the video we have been talking about. Maybe next week.

For lunch, we went out to the Crescent. I had a chicken salad sandwich with potato salad.

We came home and I took a nap. Later, we watched the news. Then we viewed two more lectures from "The Philosophy of Religion" series. Next, we watched "Bill Moyers Journal" on the Internet. We missed the program from last Friday while we were visiting my parents in Springfield.

I am going to ask my friends to post on their blog their five favorite or most influential books. I will do the same. If you do not have a blog, then send me an e-mail. I will post the responses I receive on this blog. So start thinking about it, and when you have come up with your five titles, let me know.

No comments: