Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A visit to the Honda dealership

Today we took our 2008 Saturn to Joe Marina Honda for the scheduled Auto Butler treatment. it was our first time there. The Saturn dealership has closed up shop, but the Honda place was right next door. We were there about an hour while they service techs did what they do. There was no charge for whatever service they performed.

While waiting on the car, I read my Kindle. I read some articles from the lastest issue of The Nation. Then I accessed the George Eliot novel I have been reading, and about that time my phone rang. My car was ready.

On the way home, we stopped at Red Lobster for lunch. J had a gift card with a few dollars left on it. We finished that off. I had a salad and some scallops which were bacon wrapped and marinated in something peach/bourbon flavored. It was scrumptous. For dessert we had a piece of chocolate cake with ice cream.

A storm with high winds is supposed to pass through the state this evening. I thought I had better get this written before we lose electricity.

No comments: