Sunday, February 28, 2010

We return from Springfield

On Wednesday, we left for Springfield. The traffic on I-44 was not bad. We bypassed the area where a hole opened up on a bridge on I-44 by taking the Creek Turnpike south around Tulsa. We arrived at my parents' apartment that afternoon. We arrived back in Sand Springs tonight.

On Saturday, we went geocaching. We found eight caches while there. Most were in the shopping center near Glenstone and Primrose. Had it not been so cold, we would have gone on a volkswalk.

Saturday night we watched a YouTube video of a man playing "Whispering Hope," using nothing but a blade of grass. Imagine what he could do if he had access to some real instruments.

Also on Saturday, we looked at the sheet music at Springfield Music, but I did not see anything new.

I am pretty tired from this trip. I will write more later after some rest.

No comments: