Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Slow day

This entry will be brief. After a breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage casserole, we went to the Fitness Center. We walked four miles today.

After we got in our walk, we drove home and had lunch. J went to Roary's and got her hair cut. I stayed here and read the Epstein book. There was going to be a discussion of the book, but I received an e-mail telling me that the discussion has been canceled.

I realize my lack of religious orthodoxy disappoints some of my friends and relatives, but I really have no choice in the matter. If you had been in my shoes for the last four decades, you would have a better understanding of my worldview.

2 comments:

Pastor Galen said...

It would help me immensely in my ministry to know what happened in the last four decades. How did those years affect your spiritual journey? Thanks.

Pastor Galen said...

Just so you don't misunderstand, what I meant was "it would help me in my ministry to others who have gone through similar experiences or issues if you can share with me." You know my email address. Love you, my friend.