Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I visit Dr. Uy's office

I had an appointment today to have blood drawn at Dr. Uy's. The blood will be analyzed to see if I will be able to have an MRI and a CT scan of my brain. This is a test you have to have if you are 60 year old or older. They should phone me with the results tomorrow. If the blood work says I am ok, then I will have the MRI and CT scans done the week of March 15.

On the way home, I stopped at a Family Dollar store and bought some large manila envelopes (10 X 13). We drove then to Lake Keystone and picked up the receipts for the walking club. As we were headed home, I realized that I was overdue for an oil change in the 2008 Saturn. I drove to Wal-Mart and got an oil change. I had to miss the evening news, but I guess the world will get along without me knowing what happened today.

I got news via Tulsa World web site that Sarah Palin will be coming to Tulsa to speak. She will be part of the Glenn Beck program to be held at the convention center.

No comments: