Saturday, February 06, 2010

Monty Python film shown at Movie Night

Right now the weather here is much better than the weather in Ohio, Virginia, and the D.C. However, another winter storm should be here by Monday. I am ready for this winter to be over.

This morning we went to the Case Community Center and walked three miles. That gives me 20.5 miles for the week. We managed to go walking every day since Monday. I probably will not go walking tomorrow. I have church in the morning and drumming in the afternoon.

We picked up Ayla this afternoon and went to McDonald's and ate. Ayla played on the indoor playground equipment.

My letter was published in the Tulsa World today. The last time I checked, it had received 40 online comments.

Tonight was Movie Night at the Bradleys. We watched Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life." Gail had a prior commitment and thus was not able to play a duet. Following the film, we moved back to the Bradleys' living room and had a free-wheeling (and lengthy) discussion, mostly pertaining to the sorry state of the country at this time. There were eleven people in attendance.

Following the gathering, I took Barbara back to her apartment. I returned home. Everyone had gone to bed; that is, Ayla and her grandmother.

No comments: