Monday, February 15, 2010

Activites of the day

We began the day with Gail coming over for piano practice. Ayla, my granddaughter, had spent the night with her Nana. Ayla especially likes Gail. She hero worships her. So it was a treat for Ayla to be here when Gail arrived. Periodically, Ayla would come in to the living room and chat with Gail.

Following our two-hour practice, we went to Ayla's house and picked up Luke. Then the four of us went to McDonald's for lunch. Luke and Ayla played on the indoor playground equipment. They played for quite a while. Then we took them back to their house. Next, we went walking at the Case Center. There is an indoor walking track above the gym floor, but I do not like it as well as the track at TCC. I walked only two miles today. Not knowing we were going walking when we left, I did not bring my MP3 with me.

I have not had a nap today and am starting to feel tired. I might go to bed early tonight.

No comments: