Thursday, February 03, 2011

Ка́жется, он зна́ет об э́том.

It was another day at home today. We were both notified that our two churches have cancelled services for Sunday. I phoned Gail to let her know there would be no church service this Sunday. That's okay with me. Attendance would have been low, and I would have been speaking to just two or three people probably.

We got 14 inches of snow on Tuesday, and not a lot of it has melted yet. Most likely the Gregorian chant rehearsal I was planning on going to on Saturday will not meet. I will check on it tomorrow. In any case, I probably will not go. There are too many hazards between here and the cathedral in downtown Tulsa. Many events have been cancelled due to the snow. There are two more storms headed this way. The first one should bring us another inch of snow. The second one should bring more snow than the first one.

No comments: