Monday, February 21, 2011

Happenings

I went back to the doctor today for a follow-up visit. My poor left ear looks like it is sunburnt. The skin is pealing. However, it feels a lot better. The doctor did not know what caused this incident; I just hope it doesn't return.

While out I picked up two fluted dowel pieces for my door repair project. We had two pieces, which I glued in place yesterday. The holed are drilled for the other two pieces. I hope to get them in place tomorrow.

Gail come over for another practice session this morning. We practiced "Cotton Mill Blues," which will be the special music for Restoration on March 6.

In March, the Humanists will be holding a "Humanists and the Arts" session at Restoration on the 18th. For an hour, local humanists will entertain the gathering by playing musical instruments or reading poetry.

J bought a case for her Nook today at Wal-Mart.

No comments: