Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dinner and a new book

Last night J and I ate our dinner at TGI Friday. It was late when we got to the restaurant. By the time we got out, it was 9:20. We went over to the Border's Bookstore not far away. I needed to get another book.

I am taking part in a library reading program whereby if you read six books by March 27, the library will give you a book tote. I brought a couple of books with me, which I have completed reading. So I needed another book, preferably a short one. I looked over the books at Borders and bought Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time by Marcus J. Borg. I have read a few pages of this book and am liking it. The book is only 137 pages long. I will have more to say about this book in future postings. I will plan to post some quotes from this book. It is that good.

No comments: