Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on my father

Today my father was taken down to the second floor where medical personnel tapped his left lung and drew off a quart (plus a little more) of fluid. Then he was returned to his room. He ate little throughout the day.

I took my Mother to the bank so she could add a few items to the safe deposit box.

My Dad did not say much during the day. Periodically medical personnel would come into his room and take his vital signs.

Dad is supposed to come home next Monday. We will have assistance from St. John Hospice for his remaining days.

----------------------------

In other news, I believe I forgot to mention that last Sunday we attended the service at First Unitarian Church. We were members of that church back in the early eighties. Very few of the current members were members when we were members.

No comments: