Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Listened to prez

This evening I heard President Obama's news conference. Actually I just heard his opening statement. I had to leave when they got to the questions.

I did not walk this evening, althought I thought about it. Walking in the hallway is getting old. I need to move outdoors and walk there.

Later I played the electronic keyboard. I began by playing some songs from a jazz fakebook which has over 600 songs. The songs in that book are all reduced in size from the standard size. They are shrunk about 50%. That makes it a bit more difficult to read chord designations. Also, I did not have my piano glasses with me. I eventually gave up and just played some boogie woogie which I can play without music. I like to improvise based on a certain chord progression.

No comments: