Sunday, June 21, 2009

The latest from SS

Here it is Sunday in Sand Springs. I went to church this morning. Before I left, my friend Patrick sent me an e-mail saying he needed a ride to church. I drove over to Tulsa and picked him up. From there we drove to Greenwood and Oklahoma Streets where the church is located. Again there were very few people -- maybe twelve. But we are a tight-knit group. Barbara F. was there. This was her last service for the summer. She always goes to Michigan in the summers. Since there was no HAT meeting this afternoon, after dropping off Patrick at his house, I came on back home.

After leaving the air conditioner off for a couple hours (Saturday), when we turned it back on it seemed to be working okay. I think it was just frozen up.

1 comment:

Pastor Galen said...

What stops a humanist from submitting to the claims of Christ? What stops an individual from embracing the love and redemption from God?