Monday, January 21, 2013

The last few days...

It has been a few days since I last posted here.  So to catch up here is what has been happening.

Last week the Mrs. and I saw the film Lincoln at the Promenade Mall.  The movie runs for two hours, but I did not get antsy.  Usually I will want to know how much time the movie will take.

On Thursday night, we attended the Oklahoma Observer Discussion Group at the Brookside Library.

Saturday morning, we took part in a volkswalk at Woodland Hills Mall.  We walked 3.1 miles inside the mall.  It was walk number 260 for me.  That afternoon, we went to the HAT meeting at the Genealogy Center.

Sunday, I went to church.  Attendance was low: just eight people were there.  (We had nine at the HAT meeting.)  The program at church was organized by the Religious Education team.

Today, Gail came over and we played piano duets for two hours.  We also watched a couple playing a duet on YouTube that we are playing.  We also watched a video of the Swingle Singers singing a Bach piece that we are working on.

No comments: