Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another day

I phoned my doctor to see about getting an appointment this morning around 11 am. She said I could be seen at 1 pm, if I were willing to see a nurse. I said OK. I have a rash in my groin area and a spot on my right arm and another rash on my lower legs. The nurse got some liquid nitrogen and using a q-tip touched the spot on my arm with the q-tip soaked in the liquid nitrogen. She e-mailed a pharmacy prescriptions for the other two problems. Later on in the day I went by and picked up the medicine. The two prescriptions cost me only $4 total.

I have not taken any of the pills prescribed by Dr. Rapacki today. I found it difficult to get around when I went out to water my garden. I think I will take one in the morning. The pills sure make it easier to move around.

I will try to get back to posting more pictures tomorrow.

No comments: