Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New photos

Below are some new photos from my past. I thought I might be nearing the end of these photos, but it looks like I might have another 50 to go.

Today we went to Dr. Rapacki's office. We had some questions we wanted clarified. The upsot of the visit was that the doctor is willing to do another back surgery if I want it. I have opted for the time being to get another steroid shot from Dr. Morgan. The last time I got a shot, it lasted me for six weeks.

The maximum number of shots you can get in a years time is three. If shot number three does not give me lasting relief, then we will consider surgery.

I learned that jogging is not a good thing for me. Because of my spine, jogging is just asking for an injury. Walking is OK, but not jogging. I recall that I was starting to jog when the last injury occurred.

No comments: