Thursday, December 11, 2008

goodreads.com

I forgot to mention the fortune in my fortune cookie from our visit to China Star last night. It reads, “An interesting musical opportunity is in your near future.” I certainly hope the fortune is right.

Tonight I want to say a few words about a web site I discovered recently when Larry Hochhaus contacted me through the site. The name of the site is GoodReads.com. Do you ever wonder what books your friends are currently reading? What books do your friends plan to read in the future? You can sign up at www.goodreads.com and record your reading experiences. You can also rate the books you read. There are many aspects to the site, which you can discover on your own. One interesting thing is you can record how much of the book you have read and see a bar graph showing you your progress in the book.

I want to encourage all my friends to take a look at Good Reads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a long and enjoyable retirement