Saturday, December 27, 2008

Humanist Food & Fellowship

Yesterday, Jan and I went to see a movie, Jim Carrey’s, Yes Man. It was good for a few chuckles. This morning I got up early: 6:30. That’s early for someone who is retired. I read for about an hour and a half and then went back to bed. I went back to sleep and then we stirred around 11:00 am. We rushed to get ready for the Food & Fellowship being held in Tulsa. When we walked in everyone else was already seated. We were about 5 or 10 minutes late.

There were nine of us there. I figure that is a pretty good turnout for the weekend after Christmas.

This afternoon I went by the library, returned some materials and picked up other materials. I will never get all these books read, but I can look them over and decide which books I do want to read and which I will just skim.

We went by Sonic and picked up some food and brought it home to eat.

No comments: