Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A broken record

I know this blog is starting to sound like a broken record. My activities from one day to the next are pretty much the same. This morning we went to the TCC Fitness Center and walked three miles, just like yesterday. Then we came home, stopping first at Papa Pat's, where we bought two pork barbecue sandwiches. He makes the best barbecue sandwiches around these parts.

After I inhaled the sandwich, I turned to indexing. It was a long hard slog, but I made to to page 290 by the time I decided to quit for the evening. That was around 9 pm. To relax, I looked at some YouTube videos. Then I went to the piano and played a few pieces. Next, I watched some Letterman.

I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep. In the morning, I expect to get up and do the same thing all over again. All of my freethought events for the month are over. The next happening will be Movie Night at the Bradleys, which will be the first Saturday in September.

No comments: