Friday, August 28, 2009

Events of the day

I have finally reached the end of the book I am indexing. Now comes the fun part: editing the index. It is the most enjoyable part of indexing. Going through the index and correcting mistakes, pullling it all together, tightening it up, making it all hang together in a consistent way. It will take a few days to complete it.

Earlier today we had been at the Fitness Center and walked three miles and did 100 reps on the abs machine at the 110 lbs. setting. While I walked I listened to Respighi: Pines of Rome, Roman Festivals, Roman Fountains. On the way home we stopped at Subway and got a five-dollar footlong. We got a tuna on honey oat bread. We brought it home and ate it.

My son called today and asked if I would like to hunt for a couple of geocaches. I said Yes, and after the evening news we went to the area where the caches are hidden. They are located close to the TCC Fitness Center. He found the first one; I found the second.

We are planning on going back out tomorrow and doing some more caching.

No comments: