Thursday, August 20, 2009

Passed the halfway point

I am up to page 185 in my indexing job, which means I have passed the halfway point. Tomorrow I will spend some time practicing piano. I should do that every day, but when I'm doing an indexing job I tend to forget about everything but indexing.

I did manage to go to TCC and walk three miles today. While I walked I listened to the remainder of Jacques Louissier playing Bach and most of Ian Hobson playing Rachmaninoff's Etudes-Tableaux.

I did make another trip to Atwood's where I bought another six bags of cedar mulch. We had previously bought six bags in the morning. J has a big project going in the back yard.

I have a few comments to make about health care reform in response to Marti's comments, but I am too tired right now to get into that. It will have to wait until another day.

No comments: