Sunday, August 09, 2009

Church and more

This morning I went to church -- Church of the Restoration. There were a total of eight people there, and that included the speaker and her husband, 25% of the congregation. The others included the pianist, Edna; Bill A., Rosemary P., Patrick B., Mary R. and myself. That was it. Today's speaker was a lady who works at the Tulsa Central Library. She told us about all the opportunities to learn using the library. She brought with her some hand-outs.

Once I got home, I resumed working on an index. It is a more difficult job than my previous index. More about that in another posting.

We mowed the grass also this afternoon. J likes to collect the clippings and put them in the trash; I prefer to let them fall to the ground and biodegrade.

No comments: