Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday activities

The day began with Gail coming over at 10:00 for our weekly piano duet practice. For the next two hours we were focused on playing several of our duets.

After Gail left, we made barbecue sandwiches. After eating, we drove over to South Pointe Chevrolet for an oil change. South Pointe is located near Memorial and 91st St. Getting there is easy. Go south on highway 97 to the Creek Turnpike. Take the Creek Turnpike and exit on to Memorial. Turn left and you are there. It beats driving through Tulsa to get there. It is next door to the old Saturn dealership. I read my Kindle while waiting for our car to be serviced. I started reading Don't Know Much About Literature by Kenneth C. Davis. After reading a few pages, I was informed that my car was ready.

We watched a DVD this evening. It was The Messenger starring Woody Harrelson. It was a so so movie.

I will try to get back to posting pictures from my past tomorrow.

No comments: