Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Planning for this Sunday

This afternoon I went over to my church to work on the program for this coming Sunday. I met with Joy and Vanessa. From now through the end of the year, each third Sunday the program will be based upon something from the video which was shown last Sunday. I missed the video last Sunday and will probably go to the church to view it tomorrow afternoon. This makes two services each month which I will play a part in planning.

The program this Sunday will focus on Lilith, Adams (supposed) first wife. We will be reading relevant verses from various scriptures. More later as this story develops.

Again this evening as I went out to water my plants I found a frog staring at me from the top of the topsy turvy tomato plant container. That makes the fifth frog this season. J thinks it may be the same frog which returns to the container each night.

Finally, among the plants along the fence, I saw one plant with a tomato starting to turn red. The plants are all tall and bushy.

No comments: