Thursday, August 12, 2010

Update on my garden

Tonight I found another frog when I poured water into my topsy turvy planter. What is this, frog number six? J thinks it's the same frog who returns to his familiar environ each night. Tonight I took the frog over by the fence and released him there. Will he travel back to his "home"? I will see if he is around tomorrow.

I was looking at the plants in the back yard along the fence. I noticed something that gave me a start: Tomato Horn Worms. I found three on one plant. I pulled them off the plant and dropped them into a cup of soapy water. The other plants appeared free of the worms. I had a cucumber which was ready and brought it in the house.

My back has been doing better. I don't know if the improvement is due to getting the third steroid injection, or if I am getting over the pain.

I went to the library and picked up several books on the Russian language which I had requested. Next we went to McDonald's and let Luke play on the equipment there. Then we took him home.

No comments: