Sunday, January 10, 2010

Church and drumming

This morning I went to Church of the Restoration. There were eight people there. Rosemary was the lay leader for the service. Her talk was on Kwanzaa. It was supposed to be delivered earlier, but the snow came a couple of weeks ago, and church was cancelled.

Drumming has been rescheduled for Sunday afternoons, starting at 3:30 pm. There were four of us there today. Joe and Lou, and their son-in-law Joel and myself were the only ones present.

As I drove into my driveway after drumming, J was backing out to take the grandkids home. I got out of my car and in to her car, and we drove the kids to their home.

I hurt the middle finger of my right hand yesterday trying to move a bench in the living room. I did not realize it was hurt until I saw the blood. I tore some skin on the last joint. It is healing up but is still tender when touched. I probably did not help matters any by going to drumming today.

No comments: