Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another hot day

It was another really hot day today in Oklahoma. We went grocery shopping late in the morning and got back home around 1:30 pm. In addition to the groceries, we bought a new mailbox and a new garden hose.

I finished posting the pictures I got from my mother this evening. However, I have even more pictures to post from another source. I even found some pictures taken at the first little white house we lived in at Nettleton. I found a couple of pictures which I thought were long lost. My parents thought it would make a nice picture to have me standing in a washtub with a bar of soap in my hand. I was as naked as a jaybird -- full frontal nudity (at about age 1). I am thinking I should not post that picture in toto. Not that I am ashamed of my body, but some eager law-enforcement person might be waiting to make a name for himself. So if you want to see that picture, you will have to visit me here in my home.

No comments: