Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cages at Atwood's

I got an e-mail from Gail regarding our upcoming performance at Wildwood Care Center. She suggested several songs we might play including:
Yankee Doodle Variations
Alexandar's Ragtime Band
It's Grand Old Flag
Stars and Stripes Forever
Easy Street Blues
Wade in the Water
I'll Wait For You
Castle House Rag
I suggested we add:
Champaigne Rag
Rag-Weed Rag
Washington Post March
Black Hawk Waltz
I don't know how much time they will allot for us to play. That will most likely be the determining factor.

We have three gigs lined up for the near future: Wildwood on July 3, Church of the Restoration on July 4, Church of the Restoration on August 1.

We went to WalMart this afternoon to get three more tomato cages, but they were all sold out. We went to Atwood's and bought the tomato cages there. They were the 54" variety and we found it difficult getting them into the car. We had Luke with us. We ended up driving with a back window down and part of the cages hanging out the window. Back home I placed the cages in the ground and watered my garden.

I will try to get back to posting pictures tomorrow.

No comments: