Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My garden

My garden is looking good. My tomato plants are growing, but they haven't produced any fruit yet. Same goes for the pepper plant and the cucumber plants.

This afternoon we stopped by the produce market set up along Second Street. We bought some peaches, which we ate earlier tonight. While I was out, J called me and asked that I stop by Braum's and get a container of whipped topping in the pressurized cylinder. We also bought a couple of tomatoes and a couple of cucumbers, and a watermelon.

Earlier today we had lunch at the White River Fish Market. The conversation was mostly about astrophysics. I did not say much -- just listened to J and Dave exchange ideas. There were only three of us today, so I think we will suspend for the summer and try again in September.

No comments: