Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back in town

We drove over to Springfield, Mo. Wednesday morning to visit my parents. On the way, we stopped at Exit 4 near the state line and ate at Wendy's. I love their chili. We got back on the road and drove on in to Springfield, arriving around 2:30 pm. While in Springfield, I picked up my e-mail. I had a message from the publisher I'm working for right now. They asked me to make some changes to the index I sent them a few days ago.

Before going to bed, I used my Kindle to post an entry to my blog. That was a first for me. The Kindle is a mere 6" x 8" by 3/8". Using it instead of a computer took longer, but it worked.

We got up this morning and loaded up the car and hit the road. Passing by Joplin, we decided to stop at Red, White, and Blues, a barbecue restaurant on Rangeline. I usually get barbecue, but today I got the catfish. J got barbecue.

After lunch, we got back on the road and drove on in to Sand Springs. We had two days of mail in the mailbox, but there really wasn't much there.

I had wanted to hear Franky Schaeffer speak at the Interfaith Alliance meeting tonight (held at All Souls), but I needed to do some work on the index, too. I stayed home and worked on the index.

No comments: