Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Day in Review

This morning I took my spouse to the doctor's office. Her right leg has been bothering her at the knee and she wanted a medical opinion. The doctor gave her an ointment which helped considerably.

On the way back home, we went by the post office box where HAT gets its mail. The box was empty.

We decided next to go to WalMart and get an elastic brace for her leg. We looked at the equipment for support of knees, elbows, etc. and bought an adjustable knee brace and an elastic knee brace. When we got to the car, she tried them on. The Medium elastic brace was too tight. I went back into the store and returned the item, and then bought an XL brace. It fit just right.

We stopped at Riddle's Plant Farm on the way home, and I bought a few tomato plants and cucumber plants. They are sitting on the back porch right now. Maybe I can get them in the ground tomorrow.

I got a call from Edna, the church pianist, this afternoon. She wanted to know if Gail and I could play several selections next Sunday, instead of just one. I told her we could. It sounded as if there will be no speaker, just music. Then I sent Gail an e-mail informing her of the change. Gail and I will be getting together this Friday afternoon to select and rehearse the additional songs we will play.

This evening we went to the auditorium at the middle school for a musical program put on by the kindergarteners. Our grandson, Luke, was among those performing.

No comments: