Thursday, May 06, 2010

Slow day

This was a slow day for me, which is OK. I don't need to be pushing it. When I first got up this morning, I was having a lot of difficulty walking. Sitting was no problem, and lying down was all right. It is just trying to move around that is difficult.

I spent most of the day indexing. I think I will be ready to start editing the index tomorrow or the next day.

We watched a movie on DVD tonight. I checked it out from the library. The title is The Secret Life of Bees. I had no idea what it was about, but it turned out to be a very good movie. I would recommend it to my friends.

After watching the movie, I returned it to the library. There was a book there waiting for me. It was Enlightening the World: The Creation of the Statue of Liberty. The statue was a gift from France. What event in American history gave France the resolve to make the statue and give it to the United States? Answer: The assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

I am feeling better tonight, at least better than I felt this morning. My doctor said that sometimes these thing just go away on their own. I hope that's the case with me.

No comments: