Saturday, May 22, 2010

Food and Fellowship gathering

This morning we passed up eating at Catfish Row and Fred's Diner in favor of La Hacienda on Peoria Avenue. Seated across from us was Dave Tinney and Richard Maule. There were 11 people there in all. We had two conversations going at the string of tables we had put together. I prefer one round table like we had at Chopsticks. There usually one person at a time speaks and everyone else listens. When you have a seating arrangement like we had today, you get multiple conversations going.

We had the chicken burrito. It is so large that one serving is enough for two. Imagine two people eating for less than seven dollars.

Richard told me about something called "Radio Lab" which I will look into. It is some kind of broadcast which he likes. It was Richard who told me about Mr. Deity (http://www.mrdeity.com/) which I enjoy a lot.

After the meal and the conversation, we came home and I resumed working on the index. I should have more to write about tomorrow.

No comments: